If there is one thing of importance that I have learned over the years, it is the lasting significance of addressing underlying causes and the futility of symptomatic relief. Today’s discussion is from the Japanese Tea Garden in Monte Sano.
In this discussion, I describe how I have worked on these issues for myself using Tai Chi, Yoga, Meditation, etc. I also discuss how others can find solutions for themselves.
- Video: What Is Chi? (rough-cut)
- Video Podcast #3: Fasting/Detox: Journal #1 – 3/1/2012
- Why So Passive Aggressive, When It Comes to Real Change?
- David Lynch: Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain
- Saving Resources With Gray Water Recycling Systems