After a year of use, I am quite pleased with this rotary lawn mower. This mower seems to take about the same amount of effort as a gas mower; but without the smell, the noise, the vibration, the gas or the heavy weight. It’s also really nice to not have to worry about holding onto the thing to keep the engine from turning off.
The only catch is that you need to keep the grass more under control than with a gas mower. These mowers cannot cut long weeds and blades of grass very well. For those situations, I use an electric weed eater. This combination covers just about every situation I’ve run into.
Rotary mowers are great if you are cutting grass on a small to medium sized lot. They take up less space. There’s no dealing with and storing gas. All around, it’s a great solution that fits many people’s needs.
- Not Every Problem that Lands in your Lap is Your Fault or Under Your Control
- The Imporance of Diversity in Existence
- Financial Crisis: Maybe These Fools Just Plain Deserve It
- Video Podcast #4: Fasting/Detox: Journal #2 – 3/20/2012
- Esoteric Agenda: How it all fits together.